Tuesday 27 June 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Nine

I did not want to go for a walk this morning. I was all fast asleep on the big comfy bed.

But I had to go. Zita said so. Or she would go for a nice walk all by herself. Oh dear. Maybe Zita would get all lost. And not ever find our house again. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Who would play pull the rope with me. Or make the tasty Irish chicken. Oh dear.

So we went for a nice long walk. Altogether. We did not get lost at all. That is good. 

There was a brand new statue on my walking street. A pretend moose. Ha. That is funny.

BloggerImage

With our own flags.

Because it is nearly our own sing happy birthday day. And it is the very special happy birthday day. 

Everybody in the world is going to be here. Oh dear. That is too many people. 

They will all get lost again. And their cars will all go to the far away car jail. Oh dear. 

Even Miss Andrea will be here to take my friend Emmet out to see everybody. And have too many chips. Ha. 

When Zita and I got home Niamh and Mister Clifford were going to her new just for the summer job. She is very busy.

Then Zita and Ciara and Emma got in the black go fast car. So they could go to nearly far away Montreal. 

To see lots of fish. And maybe even beavers. In a big building. I did not go.

Craig and I watched out my watching window. And he had his too much coffee.

Then Miss Devon the make the house all spic and span lady came.

I minded Craig in the den. 

Because it is not so noisy in the den. When Miss Devon uses the noisy machines. 

Emmet is writing more stories for the big book. He is very busy.

Craig did not read anything for our nice Queen today. She is not so busy today. 

Maybe she has a holiday. 

Everybody was in the living room until bedtime last night. 

Talking and talking and they had Irish tea. Except for Craig and Niamh.

Because they only like the too much coffees. 

Then there'd was a strange animal in my bushes. On my own patio. 

But nobody could see it. Only me. Oh dear. People do see so well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment