Wednesday 31 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty One

The smelly skunk came back to my own patio this morning. That is not right. 

Craig and I were looking out my watching window. After we had our toasts. And the smelly skunk came back.

I barked it all away. Again. Oh dear. 

It went right under Mister Bill's truck. Then I could not see it anymore. 

Smelly skunks should not walk on my nice patio. It is not their patio. 

Zita and I went for our nice walk early today. We saw baby ducks. In the other pond. Beside the nice Queen's road.

I did not bark at them at all. Ha.

Last night all of my friend Niamh's skin came off her back.

Because of the too much sunshine. Oh dear. It is very sore. Oh dear. 

Today I went in to her bedroom to keep her company. Then she went all fast asleep. 

She was at her very early in the morning job this morning. It is good to have a nice nap when you get up too early. It is known. 

Zita had to go downtown to the rascal ladies office today. Maybe for some important meetings. Too bad for her.

This morning Craig had to read a lot for our nice Queen. So I minded everybody.

I stayed in the living room. Near my watching window.

Because of the smelly skunk. 

Now we have a big box of special cheese croissants. I found them. In the kitchen. 

Zita brought them home last night. I did not know.

Emmet had one for his breakfast. Ha. Now I know. 

Last night we watched the program with the detective with his own castle. Now it is all over. Oh dear.

We will have to find new detectives to watch at night. 

We had very loud thunder last night. I was not so scared. 

Because I was on our very comfy bed. So were Craig and Zita. 

They were not scared either. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig and I had two cheese croissants for our tasty lunch. Ha. That is good.

Then he had to read some more. 

I watched out for the smelly skunk. It is very windy outside today. 

Maybe the wind will blow the smelly skunk far away. Ha. 

Zita and I went for only a little before dinnertime walk. 

Because she had to go to the tired and sore store. Before it was all windy rain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment