Tuesday 20 June 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and One

It is a not so hot outside day today. Zita and I went for a nice long walk.

Then Zita and Niamh had to go to work. Early in the morning. 

Craig had a little sleep in. I minded him. On the big comfy bed. Until he was all awake.

Then we had toasty croissants for our breakfast. 

And then all the cousins were all wide awake.

So they all had tea. 

Because they are from way far away Ireland.

If they do not have tea Craig has to telephone their Nana. He told them. That is silly. 

When Emmet was all wide awake he went to a meeting all about his new just for the summer job. 

Craig is a Roman again. A long long time ago. Hiding in nearly Scotland. I do not know why. 

There are no elephants in Scotland. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Elephants do not go to Scotland.

Because of the noisy bagpipes. It is known. 

And because they only have porridge for breakfast. Oh dear. 

Then Zita came home and all the cousins got in the black go fast car. 

They went to see all the animals. Very fierce wolves and very big dangerous bears. 

And even giant smelly buffalos. 

The smelly buffalos can even lick the car. Oh dear. 

I would not like that. So I could not go. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I had tasty sausage sandwiches for our lunch. That is good.

We played catch the ball a lot today.

Because is is not too hot outside. That is good. 

When we were outside the very very fast and very very loud little aeroplanes flew right over my house. 

I do not know why. I barked at them. They did not hear me. They should not just fly over my house.

They are way too loud. 

We watched the lady detective from way far away Australia last night. On the television. In the den. 

Cousin Orlaith watched with us. Ha. That is good. 

We had popcorn. Ha. Some fell on the floor. Ha.

Mister Saint Newton is a good friend. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment