Wednesday 7 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Eight

It is an all sunny day outside.

Zita and I went for a very early morning long walk. 

I did not want to go. I wanted have a nice sleep in instead.

Craig and Niamh and Emmet had sleep in. It was not even sleep in Sunday. 

But I had to go and have a wake us all wide awake walk. Ha. Too bad for me.

Then I was happy.

Because of all the brand new early in the morning smells. Ha. Good for us. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to her rascal ladies office.

I stayed here to guard everybody. I did not go back to fast asleep. 

Because I was just all wide awake. Ha. Too bad for me. 

Then Craig and I had our toasts together. And we looked at the beautiful pond. Out my watching window. 

Then Niamh was all awake. She and Mister Clifford went to the centre right away. To her new job.

And Emmet had to use the noisy printer machine for his stories. 

The special stories for the far away contest. Ha.

So Craig and I had a very quiet morning. We played catch the ball lots of times. 

And we looked out the watching window. 

Because it is a beautiful day outside. Not even one cloud. Just all blue forever. That is a good day.

After lunchtime Craig and Zita had to go a meeting. 

To make sure Craig's mother was all comfy. In her new little apartment. 

Then they came home and had more too much coffee. And some fat cake too. 

Miss Rima came to my house this afternoon. 

Because she forgot her bicycle here. 

It is not as fast as Mister Clifford. It does not have a name. It should have a nice name. 

Maybe it would be a go fast bicycle if it had a nice name. Maybe. 

Zita had to use the noisy blow everything away machine. 

To blow away all the little red flowers. So she could win. The big battle. Oh dear. That is not very nice.

BloggerImage

We watched a new program last night. It was not about any detectives.  

I do not know what it is about. Nobody told me. I had a nice nap. 

It it not a noisy program. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment