Sunday 11 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Two

It is sleep in Sunday. So we had a little sleep in.

Zita and I had a not so long sleep in. We had a nice long walk. Before it got way too hot. 

When Craig was all awake we had our toasts outside. In our side yard. Ha. 

I had my very big outside ball. Ha. That is a good ball.

Zita did not get home until way past our bed time last night. 

Then she was home and so tired. So we went to bed. Ha.

And Niamh did not go to bed until nearly morning. 

Because Miss Zoë is back from her way far away university. 

So they sat on my front steps and talked and talked and talked until they were too tired to talk anymore. Ha.

We had brand new tasty hot bagels for our lunch.

Then Miss Zoë came back because Niamh and Miss Zoë had to go shopping together downtown. 

To buy some brand new clothes for Miss Zoë. So she can go to her new just for the summer time job. 

This afternoon Emmet is making his bedroom all neat and tidy. As can be. 

So he can know what he will take to his far away new university. Oh dear. 

I will not like that so very much.

And Zita is in the scary basement too. With the very noisy machine. 

Making the other nearly a bedroom all spic and span for Cousins Ciara and Emma and even my friend cousin Orlaith. Ha. 

Everybody is going out tonight. To a nice restaurant. 

BloggerImage

So Craig's mother can have a tasty dinner. It is a not very far away restaurant. 

It is just up on my busy street. It is a table sheet restaurant.

I will stay here and guard my house. It is not hot inside our house. That is good. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap on the comfy rug. In front of my watching window. 

Maybe we will watch something on the television tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment