Saturday 10 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety One

I had a very quiet night.

Because only Craig and Emmet were here in our house.

We did not even watch any too loud movies. That is good.

This morning Craig went to his old friends breakfast all by himself. Oh dear. 

I could not take him to his breakfast restaurant.

Because I had to stay here to guard the house and to mind all fast asleep Emmet.

Craig came home. All by himself. He did not get lost. That is good.

He saw Professor Jill and my friend Jamie. 

And a duck. Walking right on the street. That is a silly duck. He told me. 

Zita is still in far away. With doctor Susan. Oh dear.

Niamh came back to our house after lunchtime. 

She had to have a squeaky clean shower. Right away.

Because she slept in the centre building last night. With all the children. 

And was as smelly as a skunk. Ha. Too bad for her.

A little pig ran into her yesterday. At the place with the very old buildings and the cows. 

Now she has a pig bruise on her leg. Ha. That is silly. 

She is going to see a movie all about a wonderful woman. That is nice. 

All the ladies I know are wonderful. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig and I watched everything out my watching window. It is a very hot outside day. 

We turned on the make the house cool as can be machine. Ha. That is good. 

I do not like the way too hot. My friend Jamie can not go outside in the way too hot. 

Because he is very furry. And will just melt all away into a furry puddle. Oh dear. 

There are lots of ducks in the close to us pond. 

Because of the too hot. 

Emmet went to Mister Kettleman's bagel store for out tasty tonight dinner. 

To get some special tasty bagels for Craig and Emmet. 

Because Zita will be home until very late at night tonight. Oh dear. 

I will wait for her to be all at home. It is my job. Ha. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment