Monday 12 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Three

I had a very quiet day today.

We had a little walk before the way too hot day was here. 

Then we had our toasts.,

Then everybody was gone.

Because they were very busy at work. Except for my friend Emmet. 

BloggerImage

He had to send his special stories all the way to way far away Ireland. For the big contest.

Then he went for a little long walk. To buy his icy tea. 

Because of the way too hot.

I had a big nice nap on the comfy bed.

Then Craig and I had toasty bagels for our lunch. 

Then I was all full up. So I had another nap. Ha. Good for me. 

Cousin Orlaith is in not so far away Toronto. Learning brand new things. 

She is going to visit our friend Miss Tara too. Ha. That is nice.

Then she is going to come here so I can take her on nice long walks. 

Maybe to see my friends the ducks. Or maybe the giant bird. Ha.

She is going to ride here on the not so dangerous anymore railroad. With Tara too. Ha. 

Craig and I only played catch the ball a little bit today.

Because of the too much very hot outside. Maybe we would melt away. Like my friend Jamie. Oh dear.

So I stayed here inside. Because of the make the house cool machine. Ha. That is good. 

This afternoon Craig watched the scary program all about the way old Gods. On his flat computer. I minded him. In the living room. 

He listened to it with his earphones on. So I would not hear the scary music. Ha. Because He is my friend. That is nice.

We watched the dangerous man program last night. All of it. Until very late. 

I had a little nap on the comfy rug. In the den. In front of the television. 

I minded everybody. Good for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment