Friday 2 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Three

Zita did not have a sleep in today. I had a little sleep in. Then we went for our nice walk.

There were ducks on my street. Ha. 

The cars had to stop for them. They were going for a little walk. To our pond. That is silly. 

When we got home we had our toasts. We had crunchy toasts today. 

Zita had to talk to people in the new found place. For a long time. They were not rascal ladies. 

They were very nice people. They have their very own very big island. Right in the giant ocean. Where the whales live. Oh dear. 

When she was all finished talking to them she went to the tired and sore store. 

And then Craig went up to the busy street. To his old friends breakfast restaurant. 

So he could have a nice little lunch with Zita. It is in the same building as as the sore and tired store. Ha. 

And it was not even old friends breakfast Saturday. Ha. That is silly.

I stayed here to mind Emmet and Niamh. All by myself.

Last night the smelly skunk came back. When we were watching the new detectives. In the den. I heard it. All by myself.

Craig and Zita could not hear it. Only me. Ha. Too bad for them.

I ran as quick as could be to catch it. But I could not go outside to chase it all away. Zita said so. Oh well.

Niamh and Mister Clifford were home very late last night. 

They were working with the lobsters until very late. 

Then all the centre building friends went out to talk a lot. And eat Mister Kettleman's bagels. 

We watched more of the detectives last night. It is still not all finished. That is silly. 

We did not have any chips. Oh well. 

At lunchtime Niamh and Mister Clifford went back to the centre building. For her work. 

Emmet was making his old stories more beautiful. For the contest. Ha. 

Even the very big story about the animals in the way old God's stories. Ha. That is a good story. 

Zita and Miss Bethany and going out for a nice dinner tonight. 

And Niamh Is not going to have her dinner here tonight.

Because she is making everybody be polite at the big dance time at our centre building.

So only Craig and Emmet will have a nice dinner here tonight. Oh dear.

I will guard them. Because maybe the smelly skunk might try to visit us. Maybe. 

Zita and I went for an early before dinner walk. 

And we found Professor Jill and my friend Jamie. Professor Jill is back from way far away England. 

She did not just get lost forever. Ha. That is good. 

I told my friend Jamie all about the smelly skunks. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment