Sunday 25 June 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seven

Zita and I had only a little sleep in this morning.

Then we cleaned my side yard spic and span.

Craig had to watch the little noisy fast cars on the television. He did not help. 

Then we all sat in the side yard. Together. For the too much coffees. 

Zita got the outside swinging bed from the basement. 

So people can have nice naps. In the sunshine. Ha. 

When everybody was all fast awake they made skinny pancakes. And bacon. Ha.

Last night my friend Niamh had to call the policemen. 

Because two men had a big fight. Right outside Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. Oh dear. 

Then the policeman had to talk to Niamh. To find out who was the nasty person. Oh dear. 

I should have been there. Oh dear. 

Niamh should not go out without me. It is known. Oh well.

After our big lunch all the ladies went shopping.

Because Niamh needs lots of things for her new job. 

To make the dance a lot room as beautiful as can be. 

Then there was lots of giant too much rain. With very very loud thunder. 

I could not even see across my pond. That is not right.

BloggerImage

My friend Emmet came up stairs to get me. He does not like to too much thunder either. 

He asked me to be a big help.  So I went downstairs with him. To his very cosy bedroom. 

To keep him company. So we would not be scared together. Ha. That is good.

He is writing his new stories about famous people for the only in Ireland government. I helped him. 

The stories are going to be in a big book. Ha. 

I guarded Emmet and the big comfy bed. All by myself.

We stayed downstairs all afternoon. Until the thunder was all gone. To somewhere else. 

Lee and Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna have gone to way way far away Japan. On an aeroplane. 

To visit Cara. And go to other places. Maybe they will see elephants. Ha. That is good. 

When the too much thunder was all gone. I watched everything out my watching window. Craig helped. 

Before all the ladies came home we watched the other football game. 

But it was not Craig's team. So we did not care. Ha. 

Then the too noisy thunder came back. So I went downstairs and minded Emmet. Good for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment