Saturday 3 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Four

I had a busy day.

Because everybody was very busy too.

Niamh and Mister Clifford had to go to teach toe dancing at our centre building. 

And Zita had to go to another important meeting. All day. 

Even on go to breakfast Saturday. Maybe even until nearly bedtime. Oh dear. That is not right.

Today is Craig's old friends breakfast day. He had to go there all by himself. 

Because Zita was not here and I had to mind my friend Emmet.

Emmet was still fast asleep. 

Yesterday his nice university told him his very important big piece of paper will be very special. Just for him. 

Because of all the very good long stories he wrote. Ha. That is nice.

Niamh and Mister Clifford came home for a nice nap. 

Because Niamh did not go to bed until very late last night. Ha. 

And then Emmet was all awake. He made even more Irish tea. Ha. I got a cheese treat. 

Craig came home all by himself. He did not even get lost without me. Ha. That is good.

He had tasty peanut butter cookies and very smelly brand new from France coffee. Ha. 

I like France too.

Because that is where I was from. A long time ago. When we used to mind all the silly cows. Ha. 

And because they have lots and lots and lots of very tasty cheese. And croissants. And tasty crunchy breads. Ha. That is a good country. 

Some countries are not so good. 

Because they are not good listeners. And sometimes they are not even a little bit polite. 

I do not know why. Craig did not tell me. Oh well. I do not live there. That is good.

At lunchtime Niamh had to go to work. She is at the nice food store. 

Where she can tell everybody all about all the interesting things to do at our centre building. In the summertime. Like dance a lot. Ha. 

Yesterday when Zita and I had our before dinnertime walk we saw another smelly skunk. 

It was on Kathy's own street. In the sunshine. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I did not bark at it. 

Because Zita and I did not want to be all smelly too. We went on another street. Ha. Silly skunk. 

We did not tell Kathy. So she would not be scared. Ha. Good for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment