Friday 30 June 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twelve

Everybody had a sleep in today. It was a just because sleep in day. 

Because it is a do not go to work day for everybody in my house. Ha. That is a good day.

Everybody should have a do not go to work just because day. It is known.

After our walk last night I was a very soggy dog. Even with my own keep me dry coat on. 

Zita was all soggy too. All the way through. Even her skin. 

So this morning we went on our nice walk when there was only a little bit of windy rain.

Then Craig and Zita and I had our toasts together. Ha. That is right. 

A lady telephoned our house after toasts. She found my friend Niamh's wallet. At the centre building. 

But it was not lost. Oh dear. Niamh knew she left it there. Oh well.

So Craig drove Niamh way way out to the lady's house. To get the not lost wallet. 

They were gone for a long time. When they were all home even cousin Emma was all awake. 

Because it was not morning anymore. Ha.

Everybody was going to Kathy's other house this afternoon. The house beside the giant lake. 

But there was too much rain. And very bright lightning. 

You can not go in the giant lake when there is bright lightning. 

Or you will get all cooked up until you are all done. Like our tasty Irish chicken. Oh dear. 

So everybody went to the big museum full of very old things. And totem poles. Very big totem poles. 

Emmet went too.

Because he knows all about very old things. It is known. 

Craig stayed here. I stayed here too. To mind him all safe. Craig knows all about very old things too. 

Because he is very old too. Ha. 

Craig is a Roman soldier again. The very same soldier as before. But in a different book. That is silly. 

I did not go outside to play catch the ball. There was too much rain. I did not want to get all soggy again. 

So I just held onto my favourite red ball and had a nice nap. 

We are going to have tasty food on a stick for our dinner tonight. I will help cook it on the outside stove.

I got tasty green beans for a treat. Ha. 

Because I the very best making tasty food helper. It is known. 

We had the special pizza store pizzas last night. Nothing fell down. Oh well. Maybe tonight Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment