Sunday 4 June 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Five

Craig had a big sleep in today. 

Because it is sleep in Sunday.

Zita and I were way too busy to have a nice sleep in today. 

We went for a very long walk. We went over to the not so very far away lake. 

And we walked all around it. It was a very sunny morning. Ha. That is good. 

There were awful squirrels everywhere. I did not even chase them. Ha. 

Zita said I was the best dog ever. That is true.

When we got home Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times.ha. Good for me.

Then Zita made the not real toasts from France. Oh well. 

Then the save me, save me machine went off. Again. Oh dear. It was way loud. 

I tell everybody when it goes off. I am a big help. 

Then we had our everybody together lunchtime. And we had tasty bacon too. 

Then Zita and Niamh went in the black go fast car so Niamh could practice more drive the car. 

When they came home Emmet went out for more practice drive the car. With Zita. 

I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. 

We watched a movie. Some nasty men shot this man's very little secret present dog. 

So he shot them and they were all just all dead. Ha. That is right. It was a good movie. 

At the end he got a nice old dog. To be his friend. Ha. That was a good movie. 

I have a nearly new comfy bed. My old comfy bed has a big hole in it.

Because I chewed the big hole. I do not know why. I got in trouble. 

I did not have a nice comfy in the kitchen bed for a long time. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

Zita went to the tasty food store. To get lots of cookies. And chips. 

Because the cousins are coming to visit me. Ha. That is good.

Then my friend Jamie and I went for a long walk. With Zita and Professor Jill too. Ha. Good for us.

Jamie is a very quiet dog. I am not so very quiet. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch more detectives tonight. With chips. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment