Tuesday 21 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Two 

Craig and Zita and I got up early again this morning. I do not know why. Oh well.

It is not a rainy day today. That is good.

So Zita and I had a nice walk all around walk. 

There were no all lost people everywhere this morning.

Because it was too early for them. Ha. Good for us.

When we got home Craig and Zita and I had our toasts. 

With two kinds of jam. That was a good breakfast.

Then Zita had to do more rascal ladies work. 

But she stayed at our own house. To do her work.

And Craig was just in the den finding interesting stories for our nice Queen.

So I minded Zita from underneath the dining room table. All morning. By myself. Ha. 

I had a quiet day.

When Niamh got up she had to go to the beautiful hands store. 

Before she went to the stretching clothes store. 

But at lunchtime I had to go and get Craig. In the den.

Because he forgot it was my lunchtime. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

And then he forgot it was his lunchtime too. 

So he did not make the round toasts until very late. Too bad for me.

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen this morning. For a long time. On the telephone. 

After Zita talked to all the rascals for a very long time we went for our before dinner walk.

In the lovely sunshine. Ha. That is a good walk. 

Only Craig and Zita and Emmet and I will have a tasty dinner here tonight. Oh well.

I will mind everybody anyway. 

We have a new bag of chips. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment