Thursday 23 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Four 

Zita and I got up early this morning. So she could go and mind all the rascals.

But we had a nice little walk first. 

Then I minded Craig. But only for a little while.

Because he had to have his too much coffee. Ha. 

So I got up too. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Then we had two tasty toasts. With the nice raspberry jam. Jam is my favourite. And honey too. 

Then my friend Emmet was all awake too. 

He had to go to play his dragons game game early today. 

He even took the smelly bus. Oh dear.

Craig and I looked out my watching window after our toasts. 

It is a not very sunny day outside today. Oh well. 

The very noisy make your knives sharp truck was on my street this morning.

But I barked it all away. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh had a meeting with a teach you how to drive your car man today. That is good.

Then she went to her beautiful clothes store. On her very fast bicycle. 

Miss Deirdre is coming to visit us. She told Craig. That is good. But not Mister Gene.

Because he is too busy playing his piano for lots and lots of people. 

People always come from everywhere to see him play his piano. That is nice.

Miss Deirdre is too busy too. Finding scary Vikings for the television. Oh dear.

I do not watch that program. It is too scary. Only Craig can watch it. 

Because sometimes he is a Viking too. When he reads his in the afternoon books. Oh well.

After lunchtime Craig went to the neat and tidy store. 

Because he was too furry. I am too furry too. Oh well. 

And when he came home he brought back more of my if I have a sore leg medicine. That is good. 

Then a nice man came to my house. 

He is Mister Yuri. He fixes all the in your own house broken machines. 

Because our stove just stopped working last night. That is not right.

You cannot have toasty delicious croissants if your stove does not work. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

But the nice man fixed it. With a brand new thing. For the inside of the stove. That is good.

Zita was not too late today.

Because she was there too early. Ha.

But then it was a very rainy afternoon. 

So we did not go for our before dinner walk. We did not want to be all soggy. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment