Thursday 9 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty

We had a nice quiet day today.

I took Zita for a little good morning to everybody walk this morning. 

But it was not very much sunshine at all day today. Oh well.

Then Zita and her fast bicycle went all the way downtown. 

To her office. To mind everybody. 

I kept Craig company on the big comfy bed. But we did not have a big sleep in. 

Because Craig had to have some too much coffees. Oh well.

Then we had a toasty bagel. 

And then Craig had another too much coffee.

He found some very interesting stories for our nice Queen today. That is nice. 

I looked out my watching window. 

My lovely pond is full up to the top. Ha. That is good. 

And the ducks are all there too. Ha. 

Then I had a nice nap.

Emmet is going on the smelly bus to mister Mike’s little apartment this afternoon. Oh dear.

They are going to play their dragons game. With their friends.

And Niamh is not going to work until late. So she has to stay until late at night too. Oh dear.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well. Too bad for me.

When Zita got home she was only a little bit soggy. 

But we went for our before dinner walk anyway. Ha. 

We were only a little bit too soggy. But I had to stay in the kitchen with Craig.

There was only Craig and Zita for our lovely dinner tonight. Oh well. 

Before dinnertime Zita went to the store so she and Emmet can have milk for their Irish tea. 

And she got chips too. Ha. 

So we will watch the from far away detectives tonight. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment