Thursday 30 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and One 

We did not get up so early today.

Because Zita has to do her work at our house today. 

Because there is too much work to do. And she cannot do it at the rascal ladies office.

Because there are not too many people here. Just me.

Craig even had a little sleep in. Ha.

When he was all awake Zita went to the stretching store. In the black go fast car. 

Craig and I did not have our good morning toasts today. We had cookies instead. Ha. Good for us.

All my bushes are full up with leaves. 


Now nobody can see me when I look out my watching window. Ha. Too bad for them.

My friend Emmet had bagels for his lunchtime.

I helped him. 



Then Miss Morgan came in her little car to take Emmet to the little apartment to play the dragons game again.

With Mister Mike and all their friends from Emmet’s old nice university. 

Emmet says it is a giant game. But it is not the same as his other dragons game. 

Or Niamh’s dragons’ game. They are all different games. I do not know why. 

Maybe they have different dragons. Maybe they get too tired for lots of games. Maybe. Oh well. 

Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store today. It is a stay until late night. Oh well.

So I minded Zita all by my self.

Because Craig was in the den find new stories for our nice Queen. Good for me.

I got cheese toasts from Zita for our lunchtime. Ha. 

And last night Zita and I has peanut butter bagels right on the big bed. Ha. Good for us. 

Then we went to fast asleep. All full up to the top. 

Zita had to talk to people on the telephone. All afternoon.

So I had a nice nap on my own comfy duvet on the big bed. That is a good duvet. 

When I was all fast awake I went into the living room and sat right beside her. Ha.

So she would know it was time for our before dinnertime walk. Ha. Good for me.

So when had a nice walk and then I got crunchy treats on top of my dinner. When we got home. 

I only have to mind Craig and Zita tonight for their dinner. 

They are going to have the from way far away India food. 

A man is going to bring it right to our house. 

There was very loud thunder before our dinnertime. I did not like that. 

And my friend Emmet was not in the basement. Oh dear. 

I always go downstairs to keep Emmet company when there is loud thunder. 

Then we are not so scared. Too bad for me. 

Dogs do not like loud thunder so much. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment