Friday 31 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Two

Zita and I got up early this morning. And had a very nice in the sunshine walk.

Then she had to go to work. On her go fast bicycle.

Because Zita has a very important meeting this afternoon. With lots of questions.

I do not like questions so much. 

Like why are you barking or why did you chew your bed. 

I do not like those questions.

Because I do not know any answers. Oh well. Too bad.

And Niamh went downtown too. To work at her beautiful stretching clothes store.

When she got home last night she was very happy.

Because her throw the ball up in the air team won. Ha. That is nice.,

Craig and I did not have a sleep in today. Oh well.

We did not have any cookies for our breakfast either. 

Because they were just all gone. Too bad for us.

We had all toasted hamburger buns for our toasts. And jam too.

Because all the from far away tasty bread was all gone too. Too bad for us.

Craig had two coffees today and then we looked out my watching window.

Now all our patio bushes are full of lots and lots of flowers. With a beautiful smell. Ha. That is good.

Then I had a nice nap. 

We had to keep the back door closed today. 

Because of the frogs in the side yard. 

Sometimes they want to hop into my house. Oh dear. That is not all right.

You cannot play with frogs. They are way too soft. Oh well. Too bad for me.

At lunchtime Emmet went for a walk. To find his favourite icy tea. 

And he went to nice Mister Kettleman’s bagels store.

But he did not get any bagels at all. 

He got a giant cinnamon bun for Craig.

For our own lunchtime. Ha. That is good. 

I helped Craig finish the cinnamon bun. They are giant buns. Ha.

Then I had a very nice nap. Right beside him. 

So I could mind him at the same time. Good for me.

He is a detective in way far away Dublin. With smelly car. 

He is not a fierce Viking anymore. That is good.

I always wait at my watching window until my friend Zita is back home. In our house.

Craig helps me watch. That is good. 

When she gets home we always go for our before dinnertime walk. 

If it is not way too late.

After our walk Mister Tony’s friend brought us Pizza’s. Ha. Those are tasty pizzas. 

I always get the crunchy pizza bits. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment