Tuesday 14 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Five 

We had a dinner party last night. With Kathy and Richard. And Emmet too.

It was not a cheese party. Just a delicious cooked outside dinner party.

And everybody talked and talked until way past my bedtime. 

So I minded everyone from my comfy in the kitchen bed. Good for me.

Emmet is glad to be all back home.

Because of all the very interesting at the dining room table talks we always have. That is good.

My foot is not even too sore today. That is good too. 

I did not have to have my special just for a sore foot medicine. Ha.

Craig still has to take sore knee medicine. Too bad for him.

Emmet and Professor Jill went to a late late breakfast today. 

They went to the silly lots of special porridges restaurant. Ha. 

Because Professor Jill wanted to talk to Emmet all about his special prizes. 

And his next in way far away Cork university. Professor Jill went to lots of universities too. 

But not in way far away Ireland. Too bad for her.

Craig only went to our nice university. But Zita went to Mister Saint Paul’s university too. 

I do not go to university. I am too busy minding everybody. It is my best job. 

Before she went to the rascal ladies office Zita and I only had a little nice walk today. 

Because it is an all the time nearly rain day. So we were soggy when we got home. Oh well.

When Craig was fast awake we had two croissants for our breakfast.  With butter too. 

But we did not have jam today. I do not know why. Oh well.


We made them all toasty warm in the oven. Good for us.

And we had the round toasts from England for our lunchtime. And we had jam too. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh had a croissant for her lunchtime. But it was way too toasty. 

So she could only eat the bottom part. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Then she went to her beautiful clothes store.

Maybe she will be home for an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.

 And we have a giant bag of chips. Ha.

So we can watch new detectives tonight. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment