Saturday 4 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Five 

We did not get up so early today. That is good.

I took Zita for our good morning everybody walk after Craig and Zita and I had our toasts.

It is a beautiful day outside today. That is good.

Then Zita went to the tired and sore store and Craig went to his old friends breakfast restaurant. 

At the same time. 

Because they are even in the same building. Ha.

So I had to mind our house.

Because Emmet and Niamh were still fast asleep. Downstairs. Ha.

So I got peanut butter treats. 

I got treats last night. 

Because I had to mind the house last night too.

Because Craig and Zita went to a new restaurant. On the busy street.

With very big and delicious hamburgers. And nice not too many chips. Ha. That is a good restaurant.

When they came back home they watched the detective from Italy. Until it was all over.

But we did not have any chips.

Because Niamh and her friends ate them all. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Then we went to bed. Because it was very late.

When Emmet came home he had to make his own very late dinner.

Because he forgot to have his dinner when they played the dragons game. 

All his friends too. That was silly.

This afternoon Zita went to the make you see better with glasses store. 

Because she could not see so well with her new glasses. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

So they made her glasses different. Ha.

We have beautiful nearly flowers in my garden. 

They will be beautiful flowers very soon. Zita told me. With lots and lots of colours. Ha.

And my trees are getting a little bit all green too. That is good. 

Maybe the too long winter is all gone away. That is good too. 

 Before our very long before dinner walk we fixed Zita’s go fast bicycle all up. 

Now the tire will stay all as round as can be. All the time. Ha. 

I was a big help. I did not get in the way even once. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment