Wednesday 29 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred 

Craig got up too early today. I did not.

Zita and I had a little sleep in. By ourselves. Ha. Good for us.

Today is Zita’s do not go to the rascal ladies office day. 

When Zita and I were all awake we had our toasts with Craig. That is nice.

And then Emmet was all awake too.

Because all his friends came here to play their dragons game. In Emmet’s comfy big bedroom. 

So he went to buy lots of bagels. So they could eat bagels too. 

There were noisy fireman trucks on my other street. Oh dear. And a police car too. Oh dear.

I do not know why. 

I met all of Emmet’s at the front door. I nearly did not bark at all. Ha. Good for me.

Then I minded Zita. She had to write to all the rascal ladies. Again. Oh well.

When she was all finished we went for a very long walk with Professor Jill and Willy the little dog. 

It is a beautiful day outside today. That is why we had a long all over walk. 

When we came home Craig had a giant cinnamon bun for our lunchtime.

He did not have it for his breakfast this morning.

Because I was still all fast asleep. 

He could not have the giant cinnamon bun without me to help. 

They are too big to eat all by yourself. Ha. Good for us. 

Emmet and all his friends had even more Mister Kettleman’s bagels for lunchtime. 

Then Zita went outside to make our front yard as beautiful as can be. I could not help. 

Because sometimes I dig holes where the flowers are. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I had a nice nap. On my comfy rug in the kitchen.

Then Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. We went early.

Because after Zita went to her stretching store she took Professor Jill and the the little dog to see his doctor.

They had to go in the black go fast car.

Because Willy the dog’s legs are too short to walk so far. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

After our dinner Zita had to go and talk to a bunch of ladies all about her rascal ladies work.

Maybe they want to be rascal ladies. Maybe. 

Or be a rascal lady’s helper.

We had Irish chicken for our dinner. That is Emmet’s favourite. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment