Sunday 26 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Seven 

We had my friend Craig’s all on fire cake last night. 

Because it was his Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha.


As soon as Niamh got home from her stay until late work we went to the dining room again. 

So we could Sing the Happy Birthday song. That is my favourite song. 

Because I can sing it too. Ha. Good for me.


And we blew all the candles out. Right away.

And then we opened the secret presents. Ha.

Opening presents is my favourite job. 



I gave Craig a bathtub. 

Just for the little birds who come to visit our patio. Ha. That is a good present. Good for me.

And he got a brand new jacket from Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. 

And a machine to hold his flat computer. From my friend Emmet.

So he can find his interesting stories and eat his tasty treats at the same time. That is a good idea.

And brand new T-shirts. With pockets. Ha. 

Sing Happy Birthday days are my favourite. Good for us.

I got little bits of very tasty steak last night. For a special treat. That was good treat.

This morning Zita and I got up way way early.

Because Niamh had to go to help the run for a long time and fast as can be people. 

The beautiful stretching clothes store always helps those people.

Because sometimes they get way too tired. And fall down. And need help.

Just like when Craig’s go fast chair fell over and he was all flat on our street. Oh dear. 

Sometimes everybody needs help. 

I need help when my catching ball goes under the comfy sofa in the living room. Oh well.

We had own made muffins for our lunchtime. 

Then Zita and I went for a lovely long afternoon walk.

Because it is a beautiful day outside today. But it was a bit hot.

So I had a nice nap when we got home. 

But Zita looked at all the clothes. 

Because it is summertime and you cannot wear toasty warm clothes is the summertime. 

Or you will just melt and be all gone. Oh dear.

Then we went for our before dinner walk. We took Professor Jill and Willy the little dog. 

They are our friends. Ha. Good for us. 

When we got home I had another nice nap. Ha. That was a good day.

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Niamh went to have dinner with her smelly running friends. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch the detectives from way too far up north tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment