Saturday 25 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Six 

Zita and I got up very early this morning.

So she could talk to her mother and father before they were too tired.

Because of the wrong time in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. 

Craig was all awake early too. We did not even have any too much coffees. Or toasts. Oh dear. 

Because we had to go and look at everybody’s too much stuff. Before it was all gone. 

So Craig and Zita and I went all around looking for interesting stuff. 

Everybody in the world was on our streets. And all their friends too. 


They were all looking for other people’s stuff. Oh dear.

Zita found a beautiful for the living room light. Before anybody else. Ha. For nearly no money.


And lots of people said hello to me. 

Two people knew I was a Miss Bouvier dog. 

Because they even had a Bouvier dog too. It was at their house guarding everything. Ha. 

Maybe it is a cousin. Maybe. 

Then we found old pants for Niamh. So we bought them.

We even saw Professor Jill and Doctor Susan. They were looking for stuff too.

Doctor Susan was taking Mister Ollie for a nice walk. He cannot take her for a walk.

Because he is just visiting and might just get all lost. So doctor Susan took him instead.

But Craig did not find any old music machines. Too bad for him.

Then Craig and Zita and I went home to have our toasts. Ha. Good for us.

And today is my friend Craig’s Sing Happy Birthday day. 

But we cannot sing the happy birthday song until late tonight.

Because Niamh has to work at her beautiful clothes store until way after dinner. Oh well. 

I do not know if you get secret presents when you are very old like Craig. Maybe. Oh well.

When we were outside all our friends said happy birthday to him. 

My friends from very far away Gracie and Masie and brand new Barnaby sent Craig Sing Happy Birthday pictures. On the flat computer. Ha. That was nice. 

We will have an all on fire cake tonight. Zita told me. Ha. 

I love Sing Happy Birthday days. That are my favourite.

In the afternoon it was all rainy. So all the too many people were soggy.

But we were all finished looking for wonderful stuff. So we were not soggy at all. 

Craig and I watched them get soggy from my watching window. Too bad for them.

We did not play catch the ball this afternoon.

Because of the sometimes rain. 

So I had a lovely nice nap. On my own soft duvet on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita came home she had big bags of tasty food. Ha.

And even a bag of Scotsman’s chips for Craig. Maybe it is a Sing Happy Birthday present. Maybe. 

Then we played catch the ball game. 

Because the sometimes rain stopped. That is good.

Emmet put a bag with a secret present in the dining room. My goodness. 

I did not get Craig a secret present. Oh dear. Oh dear. Nobody told me. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

But we are having tasty steaks tonight. 

Because it is Craig’s Sing Happy Birthday day. You always get special treats on your birthday.

I always get very tasty special treats on my birthday. Ha. 

Zita is cooking them outside. So they will be so very tasty. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment