Wednesday 8 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Nine 

We had an all on fire cake last night. Ha.



Because it was Zita’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha.

And we opened all the secret presents too. Ha.

I gave my friend Zita an old bottle of not yet nearly wine to put on delicious salads. 

It is from way far away Italy. It very old. But not as old as Craig. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita and I went to sleep. Ha. 

But not Emmet and Niamh. They had to talk to their friends. Oh well.

This morning Zita and I went for our good morning walk with Professor Jill.

She wanted to know all about Emmet’s new university. And all his important prizes. Ha.

When we got home all of Emmet’s friends came here too. 

To play the dragons game and have tasty Mister Kettleman’s bagels. 

But then I had to go to see my nice Doctor Weller. At my little hospital. 

Because I had not seen him for a long time. And he wanted to see me. That is nice.

But I had to go in the black go fast car. I do not like it when the the car moves. 

Because then I get a bit scared and I bark too much. And too loud.

The car should just stay nice and still. In my driveway. 

Doctor Waller told Zita I was perfect. Ha. And that I was a very polite dog. That is good. 

And he gave me brand new medicine. 

So some nasty little bugs will not bite me until I was sick. Ha. That is good medicine. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times when I got home. 

Then I had a very nice nap. 

Going to my little hospital always makes me tired.

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh and the black go fast car went to practice driving all over. Ha.

And then my friend Emmet went to the Mahoneys. 

So Richard could sign important papers for Emmet’s little I am from Ireland too book.

I stayed here to mind Craig. 

And look out my watching window until they were all home. It is my job.

We had an altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

They are my favourite dinnertimes.

Maybe we will watch the detectives from way way far away Australia again.

No comments:

Post a Comment