Monday 13 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Four 

I had a very quiet day today.

Because I slipped on Doctor Susan’s steps this morning. 

On our good morning to everybody walk. 

And I hurt my front foot. Too bad for me.

When I got home Craig gave me some for a sore foot medicine. 

Because I cannot walk so fast with a sore foot. Oh dear. 

And then we had our together toasts. 

Before Zita and the go fast car went to the rascal ladies office.

Then I had a nice long nap. In the living room. Beside my friend Craig.

You have to have nice long naps for sore things to get all better. Craig told me. So it is true.

He still has a sore knee too. Just like me. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

I had a very long nap. Until Niamh and Emmet were all awake too. Ha.

Craig told them about my sore foot. They gave me hugs. 

That is what your friends do if you are a bit not so well. And they are my best friends. It is known.

I helped Craig with his lunchtime croissant. He said I was a big help. That is good.

Then I had another lovely sleep. Right in front of the den.

Because Craig was there. Looking for some stories. 

So I minded him. Even when I was a bit asleep.

We did not play catch the ball today. We played carry the ball all around instead.

That is not such an interesting game. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Niamh walked all the way downtown today. To her lovely clothes store. 

It was a just because walk.

And Emmet went for a long walk. It is not so very warm today. Oh well.

Today is our cousin Emma’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Now she can go out to bars.

With all the other cousins too. Ha.

Tonight Kathy and Richard are going to come here for a tasty dinner. Ha.

Maybe we will have cheese. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment