Thursday 16 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Seven 

I got up early this morning.

Because Zita drove Niamh to the stretching clothes store. 

But they were nearly late. 

Because the police stopped all the cars everywhere.

Because someone hit a man on his bicycle and then ran away. Oh dear. 

And the poor man died and went to heaven. 

I do not know if he had a nice dog waiting for him. I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. He will know.

The police will catch the run away man. And he will be in very big trouble. That is good.

Craig did not have a sleep in today. But I did. Ha.

I did not get all up and fast awake until the croissants were all toasty warm. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig and I looked out my watching window. Together. 

It is nice to have friends to help you with your jobs. 

Then I had my good morning nap. Ha. On my comfy rug. With my Scotsman’s blanket. 



We cannot have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Zita and Niamh are going to a delicious food restaurant tonight.

Because it is Miss Ginny’s Sing Happy Birthday day. 

So they are going to have a restaurant party. Ha. With all of Miss Ginny’s friends. That is nice.

And Emmet is going to play the dragons game at his friends little apartment. 

And have dinner there too. If he does not just forget.

So I will only have to mind my friend Craig tonight. That is an easy job. 

Maybe we will have some chips for our dinner. Ha. 

When Craig was looking for interesting stories for our nice Queen he found a castle. 

And it is for sale. To just anybody. 

A real castle. In way far away Scotland. In a giant forest. And an island too. 


But maybe the forest is full of fierce wolves. Or lions. Maybe. Oh dear. 

Maybe a man has to play the bagpipes all the time. To scare them away. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so much.

But it costs too much real money. That is good. 

I would not like to live way far away from my own house. 

And my beautiful pond. 

And all my friends. 

And my nice dogs get treats Bank. Oh dear.

It is good Craig is not going to buy the way far away castle. It is known.

A nice man brought us our delicious dinner tonight. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment