Friday 10 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty One

Zita and Niamh and I were up very early this morning.

Because it is an open up the beautiful clothes store day for my friend Niamh. 

So the black go fast car took Zita and Niamh downtown. 

When Zita came home went for our before breakfast walk. In the lots of rain. Oh dear.

Then I minded Craig when Zita went to the rascal ladies office. 

But we did not have a nice sleep in. We had warm from the oven croissants instead. Ha

We only played catch the ball one time.

Because of the too much rain. 

So we had a nice quiet all the time day.

My friend Emmet had a nice sleep in. 

Because now he does not have to talk to lots of people about his next university anymore.

Because he is going to the nice old one. In way far away country Cork. 

But all the cousins say you cannot understand people from there. I do not know why. Oh dear. 

When all the rain was gone Emmet went for a nice walk. 

Maybe to get his favourite icy tea. In the huge boxes. Tea in boxes. That is silly. Oh well.

When he got home he was as soggy as could be. 

So he had to put on his comfy pyjamas. Ha. 

We had an altogether dinner tonight. And we had own made pizzas.

Niamh made the pizza. All by herself. I could not help.

Because I was out with Zita for our before dinnertime walk. Ha. 

We watched the from way way far away Australia detective program last night. We had chips. Ha.

Maybe we will watch it again tonight. Maybe. But with no chips. 

Because we ate them all. Oh dear. Too bad for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment