Saturday 18 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Nine 

Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody walk with Professor Jill this morning. 

And the little dog too. 

Now there are lots and lots of beautiful flowers all over. For the all lost people to see.



They are even all over where we go for our nice walks. I saw them today. Ha.

Today is Craig’s go to his old friends breakfast restaurant Saturday. 

But I did not take him today.

Because Zita went to breakfast with doctor Susan. 

Even before Craig went out with Mister Paul to their breakfast restaurant. 

And my friend Emmet was all awake too.

Because he had to play the dragons game with his friends from far away Antigonish. 

On the big television.

Because Emmet is in charge and they cannot play if he was still fast asleep. Oh dear.

So I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself. 

When Craig came home I had a lovely before lunchtime nap. Ha.

Then Zita came home too. 

But she had to do some rascal ladies work. Even on a Saturday. That is not all right.

When Emmet’s dragons game was all finished he had a nice nap too. 

Because he has to go out again tonight. To another party. Oh dear. 

My friend Emmet does not like parties so much. 

Because of the too many people at parties. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

This afternoon Zita went to visit Craig’s mother in her little apartment. On her go fast bicycle. Ha.

Craig and I had a nice quiet day. We played catch the lots of times. 

When I was not looking out my watching window. Or having a nice nap. 

When Zita and I went for our before dinner walk we saw a very giant raccoon. 

Right on the sidewalk. Zita and I pretended we did not see it. Ha. Good for us. 

We cannot have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is still at the cottage. With her lemon friends.

So I will only have to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet. That is a not very hard job.

Then Emmet is going to the Sing Happy Birthday party. 

He has bottles to bring with him. In a big bag. 

Maybe we will watch the from far away in Spain detectives tonight. 

We have a brand new bag of the delicious kind of chips. I saw them. Ha. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment