Sunday 19 May 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety 

It is sleep in Sunday today. And we even had a little sleep in.

And when we were fast awake Zita and I went for our good morning before breakfast walk. 

But it was a not so very nice walk today. Too bad for us.

Because of the way too many everywhere squirrels. 

You cannot have a nice quiet in the morning walk when squirrels run right in front of you all the time. 

So we came home and had our toasts with Craig. Oh well.

Then Zita went to the tired and sore store on her bicycle. 

I stayed here to help Craig play catch the ball. Good for me.

When Zita came home she had brand new green beans. 

I got one. To make sure it was very tasty. Ha. That is a good job. 

She went and visited the nice farmers. And got the tasty food for us.

Then we had the pretend toasts for our lunchtime. With bacon. And maple syrup too. Ha.

Emmet was all awake so he had his tasty lunch too. 

He was downstairs listening to some very interesting stories. And drinking his Irish tea.

He did not have a big sleep in today.

There were lots of lost people on my street today. Looking for the beautiful flowers.

They think my little pond is the lake. My pond does not have any beautiful flowers. Just fat fish.

The little lake has all the new beautiful flowers. Not my own pond.


We only have our side yard flowers. They are not the for lots of flowers for everybody flowers. 

We do not go to see the beautiful flowers. 

Because of the way too many people. We have nice walks up to Kathy’s street. 

Or we go to the other pond. There are not so many people there.

Tonight Emmet is going to Mister Mike’s and Miss Morgan’s apartment. 

To watch the dragons and wolves program. 

But it is the very last program. Oh dear. 

Maybe it was a too scary program. I do not know. 

I do not watch it. The giant dragons are too scary. 

We have two dragons. General Rhome Clay and Mister Ti’er Ceri. But they are not scary. 

Because they are Craig’s very old friends. That is nice. 

Mister Ti’er Ceri is from way far away Wales. He is silver and does not talk so much. 

Maybe My friend Emmet can visit his family. And bring them a present.

When he is talking to everybody at the university in way far away Wales. Maybe. That would be nice. 

Ti’er Ceri’s family would not just right away eat Emmet all up. 

Because now he can speak just like a way old Welsh person. 

That is how dragons talk. It is known.

Craig and Zita went for a long before dinnertime walk. And I went too. Ha. Good for me.

We went to both of my ponds. There were lots of lost people all around. 

And two big nasty geese. I do not like geese so much. They scare my friends the ducks.

There are lots of flowers at the other pond. We saw them. 


We saw Professor Jill too. Right in front of my house. When we came home.

Then Zita had to go to a special store. To get some string for her fix our clothes machine. 

I stayed here to guard my friends Craig and Emmet. And to have my dinner too. Ha. 

But then there was lots of way too loud thunder. Oh dear. 

But I got under the covers on the big bed. Right on Craig’s fat pillow. Ha. 

Thunder cannot find you when you are under the covers. It is known.

When Niamh is all home from the cottage we will have another altogether dinner. That is good. 

Maybe we will have chips tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment