Thursday 6 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Five

Zita and I went for our early in the morning walk. I was a bit soggy when we got home. 

Because of the lots of rain last night. 

But I have my very own towels to lie on. Until I am as dry as can be.

Craig was all wide awake very early too. Even before Zita went to her little office. On her go fast bicycle.

There was an all very lost bear right in our downtown this morning. 

It was not a dangerous fierce bear. It was just an all lost and scared bear. Oh dear. That is sad. 

BloggerImage

It was hiding in a tree. In the downtown with all the cars. Oh dear. That is not so right.

Some nice police people caught him with some go to fast asleep medicine. 

And they took it all the way back to its own without any cars at all forest. 

BloggerImage

In their very big just for lost bears truck. Ha. That is good. 

So now it is an all happy bear again. And safe too. That is good. 

Craig and I had an early in the morning croissant. I only had a very little piece. Oh well.

Then we watched all the people going to their schools. From my watching window. 

Because it is going back to school time for everybody. I saw Cara and Miss Lily going to the nice university. Ha. 

Then Craig and I played catch the ball game lots of times. 

But then he had to read his stories for our nice Queen.

So I had a nap. Right beside him. On the comfy rug. To mind him. 

Niamh does not go to her nice university today. 

Because today is a reading all your fat books day. Ha. 

The present man brought Niamh some beautiful brand new from way far away pens. 

For her beautiful writing. 

And then another present man brought a present for Miss Rima. 

They do not know that she does not live in our basement anymore. Oh dear.

Because now she has her own nearly new apartment. All full up with her things. 

The nice present man knows me. He said good morning Poppy. Ha. That is nice. 

Niamh is going out to dinner tonight. With Miss Rima. To a Sing Happy Birthday day party. 

For another lady friend from the Centre Building. 

So we will not have an even little altogether dinner tonight. 

There will be only Craig and Zita here for me to guard. 

They are easy to guard.

We will watch more of the secret spies program on the television tonight. Until it is finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment