Friday 28 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

This morning Zita and I had a nice walk. We did not see Professor Jill this morning.

When we got home I did not have my tasty breakfast.

Because all my own food was gone. Oh my. That is not all right.

Craig forgot that all my food was all eaten up. By me. Oh dear.

So Zita went to my for nice dogs hospital. Before she went to the rascal ladies office. 

They had my own food already there. For me. Ha. So she brought it home. That is good.

So I did not just starve this morning. That is good.

Then Zita went all the way downtown with her go fast bicycle.

Last night everybody played the dragons game. My friend cousin Orlaith was there too.

She could see everybody right in Emmet’s in our house bedroom. Ha. That is good.

BloggerImage

Even from way far away Galway. Ha. That was good. 

And everybody could see Emmet in his very little apartment in far away Antigonish. Ha. 

Everybody could see everybody. Even me too. 

They did not play until too late. Because of the wrong clocks in Ireland. 

Then all the ladies got dressed up. 

And went to a too many chips and beers restaurant. At Niamh’s nice university. In Miss Kenzie’s Jeep.

Because there will be the famous for her nice university football game tomorrow. Up on our busy street.

That is when people eat too much. And have sick tummies. Right on the street. 

And then the police have to take them all away. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Miss Kenzie brought a heavy as can be chocolate cake to our house last night. 

For our very tasty dessert. Ha. That was nice. Everybody said it was very tasty. I did not have any.

Because of the chocolate. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I had a mistake this morning. There was a giant new ball in my side yard this morning.

I thought it was mine.

But is was not. Oh dear.

It was just a kick the ball giant ball. They are not so strong balls. And it just broke. Right away. 

BloggerImage

Oh dear. But Craig said it was not my fault. That is good. I did not get in trouble. 

I do not like it when I get in trouble.  It is known. 

Then we had our lunch. That is good. And I had a nice nap. 

Niamh went to her nice university to read even more brand new stories.

And Emmet is in his little library in far away. To find lots and lots of so many books. 

And he has to read them too. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

We watched the from way far away detectives last night. 

The police had Bouvier dogs for helpers. Lots of them. That is a good program. It is known.

Niamh and Lee and Cara and Miss Lily are playing the dragons game too. With my friend Emmet tonight. Ha. 

Everybody likes the dragons game.

We will have Mister Tony’s pizzas too. Ha.

Because Zita is going to a little restaurant with Bethany. That is very nice. 

I will mind everybody and the pizzas too. Ha. Good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment