Tuesday 18 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Seven

Late last night was the very soon night. Ha.

My friend Zita came back to our own house. 

Her aeroplane did not get even lost once. Ha. Good for us.

I was very happy. I ran all around. She was very glad that I guarded everything perfectly. 

Good for me.

But Zita was very tired. Because of the wrong clocks in way far away Dublin. 

So we went to bed right away.

I got in a bit of trouble because of chewing my comfy bed. Oh well.

Everybody got up early this morning. Except Craig. He had a little sleep in. 

After our morning nice walk Zita went to the rascal ladies office. 

But she was too tired to take her go fast bicycle. So a car came to take her instead.

Then Niamh went to the Center Building early in the morning job. 

And then she went to the too much money for coffee store.

BloggerImage

To read her nice university stories. And write about them too. 

She has a new from France hat. That is a nice hat. 

I was from France too. A very long time ago.

Before I was even born. Ha. I do not wear hats. It is known.

When Craig had his nice sleep in I kept him company. On the big comfy bed. Good for me. 

But when we got up Craig’s good morning toasts were way too toasty. Again.

And the very loud Save Us Save Us machine went off. Again. 

Craig said he is the best too toasty toasts maker ever. That is silly. 

This morning Craig was reading my friend Emmet’s brand new story all about his giant important story. 

So it is just beautiful as can be. 

Then he was reading our nice Queen stories. So I had a nap. Right beside him. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig and I had lots of peanut butter toasts for our lunch today. Again.

We ate all of them. All by ourselves. Ha. Good for us. 

BloggerImage

Peanut butter toasts are my favourite. Ha. 

They were not too toasty. Ha. 

Tonight we are going to see Emmet. On the dining room table. Ha. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment