Monday 17 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Six

I had a very quiet day today.

Because I was very busy last night.

We had a tasty dinner party. With from way way far away China food. 

We always get our from far far away China food from the same nice man. He makes very tasty food.

Mister Kirian and his friend came to help us eat everything. And Miss Rima too. Ha.

But now there is still lots of used food in the refrigerator. Ha. 

Craig says that is the best kind of Chinese food. 

I do not eat any from far away places food. Just just get crunchy pizza bits. 

From Mister Tony’s Pizzas store. 

Or maybe I will just be a sick tummy dog. I would not like that. 

So I got a tasty cheese treat when everybody went home. 

Today is Niamh’s all day until very late at the university day. 

So I just minded Craig when he looked for interesting stories for our nice Queen. That is an easy job.

There is nobody else here. 

Everybody is somewhere else. Oh dear. I do not like that.

So I am still in charge. 

Craig said Zita will be home soon. 

But I do not know when soon is. 

Because the clocks in way far away Ireland are all wrong. 

So I do not know all about soon anymore. Too bad for me. 

We did not play the catch the ball game so much. 

Because it is still very hot outside. That is not right.

And sometimes when I am just outside I eat the fall down from the trees berries. Oh dear.

We had a tasty peanut butter sandwich. And not even with jam. 

We had very tasty blackberries from France jelly on the sandwich.

It was so tasty we made another one. Ha. That is a good lunch.

Then I had a nice nap. Not outside today. Because of the way too hot. 

Craig will have to make his own dinner tonight. Ha.

Maybe he will have more soup again.

BloggerImage

Craig can make soup all by himself. Without any help at all. 

That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment