Tuesday 4 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Three

We got up very early this morning.

Because they need more people for the rascal ladies office. So my friend Zita has to talk to them.

Because you can only have nice people at the too small office. It is known.

Craig was up early too. I do not know why. Oh well.

We played catch the ball. Even before his too much coffees. 

Then I had a big nap. Outside. In my side yard. 

Because it is a beautiful not so hot day today.

My friends the ducks were in the pond today. That is good.

BloggerImage

This morning Craig looked for new interesting stories for our nice Queen. All morning. Oh dear.

He does not have nice naps. Too bad for him. 

Maybe our nice Queen has naps because she is very old. 

A man came to my house today. Before our lunchtime. To fix something. Outside.

Because they did make the right way when they did it. A long time ago. Ha.

Now it is all fixed. That is good.

Craig and I had very very fat toasts for our lunchtime. I only had a very very little bit of toasts.

Because I had I sick tummy last week. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig had to eat all the toasts by himself today. Too bad for him. 

Before our lunchtime my friend Niamh went to her nice university. On her bicycle. To see all her at university friends. 

Because tomorrow her brand new at the university classes start. Ha. That is nice.

But in far away Saint Francis’s university the classes start today.

Maybe my friend Emmet is seeing all his brand new students today. Ha. That is good.

There are lots and lots of Emmet’s fat books on the dining room table. 

We are going to put them in a big box. And send them to his very little apartment. Ha. That is good. 

Today some nice men brought all of Emmet’s other boxes back to his little apartment. 

They were all filled to the very top with interesting books and keep you toasty warm clothes. 

For the wintertime. Oh dear. And his very fast big computer too. 

BloggerImage

Now there will be no room for Emmet. Ha. That is silly. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

We watched the very interesting detectives program last night. 

But now it is all over. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment