Sunday 16 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Five

I had a very very quiet day today.

We only had a little sleep in today. And it is sleep in Sunday. 

Because my friend Zita is still in way far away.

Craig and I had very tasty toasts this morning. With brand new bread.

We only played catch the ball two times. Because it was hot even in the morning.

When Niamh was all awake I went downstairs and I took my own bouncy ball.

And we played catch the the ball. Inside. Ha. That is good.

Then Niamh and Cara and I went for a little walk. Because of the way too hot.

Disney the dog came too. He is a little dog. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen’s dog went for a walk. 

Beside a little river. In way far away Ireland. 

BloggerImage

He is a not so big dog too. His name is Mister Sully. 

Things are not so big in way far away. 

Because Ireland is not so very big. Except for the very big castles. Ha. 

And the places where the old Gods used to live. They are very big. 

We are going to have a little party tonight. 

Niamh asked Mister Kieran to come to our house for a tasty dinner. She asked Mister Aidan too. 

But he is in not so far away Montreal. Too bad for him.

Maybe we will have pizzas. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment