Saturday 22 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty One

It is Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant for Craig.

Zita and I did not take him today. 

We had to go for our nice walk and look at all the broken trees.

Last night we did not have any lights at all. Anywhere. But only for a while.

Niamh’s Center Building did not have any lights at all. Even now. Oh dear.

So they did not have a dance a lot night. Oh well. 

So Niamh came home to keep me company. Ha. 

But the way too much wind took some people’s cars all away. And even their whole houses. Oh dear.

Because it was the go round and round too much wind. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

But our too much wind only broke some of our beautiful trees.

So Craig went to the restaurant all by himself. He did not get lost. That is good.

Mister Paul does not have any electricity at his little apartment. Even this morning. Oh dear. 

He had to go to the restaurant very early. To have some coffee. Ha. Too bad for him.

This morning doctor Susan came to my house to have some tea and look at her computer. Ha.

I had a nice nap. 

Because I had a sick tummy again. 

Because of all the drop on the ground berries. Oh dear.

Maybe my friend Emmet might go to an important meeting in way far away Wales. 

BloggerImage

He wants to tell everybody all about one of his very interesting stories.

But way far away Wales is full of fierce dragons. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

But maybe they can help Emmet with his dungeons game. Maybe.

But I cannot go to be his very fierce and polite guarder dog. 

Because I do not have a little blue go to way far away book. Too bad for me. 

There is a football game today. Up on the busy street. Oh dear. 

All the get lost cars will be everywhere again. Too bad for me.

Zita got the chop the branches down machine. To take away all the fall down berries. Too bad for me.

And she had the very noisy blow everything far away machine too. Oh dear. 

I could not help. 

I just got in trouble because I was a too much barking dog. Oh well.

Miss Tara came to my house for a visit this afternoon. 

She wants to have an everybody altogether dinner tonight. That is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment