Thursday 13 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Two

Niamh had to get up very early this morning. To go to the Centre Building. 

Because they did not have enough people to mind the little children. 

So they asked Niamh to be a special minder. Oh dear. 

Craig and I only had a very little sleep in today.

Because Zita is still in way far away Ireland. 

She sent me a picture of a giant lost in Ireland aeroplane. 

BloggerImage

It was on the ground and way to close beside her own aeroplane. Oh dear. 

And they were still moving on the aeroport road. That is not all right. It will be in big trouble.

I got in trouble this morning.

Because of the too many awful squirrels. Again. Oh well. 

After toasts time Craig and I played catch the ball. Lots of times. 

Then I was a too hot dog. Oh well.

BloggerImage

It is a beautiful day a bit too hot outside today. There are fat sheep clouds everywhere. 

Mister Shadow and Miss Maggie are very busy today. They are being fast runners. Ha. That is good. 

Craig took Niamh to her far away meeting this morning. In the silver little car. 

I minded the house all by myself. And the giant sign too. Ha. Good for me. 

Then they came home. And Craig and I had our lunch. Ha. Good for us.

But Niamh had to go back to the Centre Building. 

Because they do not have enough afternoon fierce minders either. 

Sometimes the children are not such good listeners. And need fierce minders. 

And they alway listen to my friend Niamh.

So Mister SD asked Niamh to help him. For just a little while. Oh dear. 

I should go too. 

Because I am the very best minder ever. Zita told me. And fierce too. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita is on an adventure. With auntie Eileen. 

Having a tasty dinner in a little hotel. Near the dangerous ocean. 

They are not even in way far away Dublin. They are in way far away Wexford. 

Near a castle. With a bridge. Ha. Craig showed me. On the magic map. 

Maybe they have ghosts there. Maybe. Oh well. Too bad for them.

My friend Emmet is going out for a tasty dinner too. With all his friends who teach the new students.  

They go to a lovely tasty dinners restaurant. Where their students do not go. Ha. 

Then they just eat hamburgers and too many chips. Ha. That is a good restaurant. 

Niamh and I went for our own before dinner walk. Then we found Lee too. Ha. 

So we all went all the way to our very big lake. We sat there for a long time. 

So we could watch all the boats. 

That was a good walk. 

Maybe Craig will watch the football game tonight. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment