Monday 3 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Two

It is a do not go to work holiday today. Ha.

So nobody went to work at all.

And Craig only read a little bit for our nice Queen. That is good. 

Last night when Zita and I went for our nice walk we went all the way to the busy street. 

To the everything for lovely animals store. Ha. That is a good store.

We got some just for dogs shampoo. For me. Ha.

So this morning I had a very little bath. In my outside bathtub. 

Before it was way too hot outside. 

But then I had to stay in the kitchen until I as as dry as can be. 

Zita was there too. She was making the not so very real pancakes from France. 

So I kept her company until I was nearly all dry. Then I went to the nearly all empty downstairs. 

And I had a nice nap on Niamh’s comfy bed. 

This morning Craig and Zita were looking at nearly new stories from Emmet. 

So they would be as beautiful as can be. Ha.

My front yard has lots and lots of awful squirrels in it today. 

They were running all over my trees. That is not all right.

We did not talk to Emmet on the dining room table today. 

Because he only left a little while ago. So he was not forgotten us yet. That is good.

Maybe next week we will see him. Maybe. 

Craig and I only played catch the ball a little bit. Because of the way too hot outside. 

Miss Lily and Cara and Lee are practicing going to the nice university today. 

BloggerImage

Because they are going to the nice university this year. Ha. That is good. 

But they had to go the nice university today. 

Because they had practice running all around everywhere and singing songs. Out loud. 

With people you do not even know. I do not know why. 

My friend Niamh did not have to go.

Because she has been there lots and lots of times. And she already knows how to sing out loud.

She practices when she has squeaky clean showers. Ha. I can hear her. Good for us. 

Today Niamh is making her room as neat and tidy as can be. 

So it is all ready for her go to the nice university days. That is good. 

Now the big red sign is all clean as can be and is hanging on Niamh’s wall. Like a giant picture.

And her music machine and the fat loudspeakers have all their own wires again. 

So now she can have her loud music. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

Mister Tom brought us more far away detectives today. 

But the take your car to jail man was looking at his car. 

So he could not stay for any nice biscuits. Oh well.

A present man brought a very very little speaker for Mister Professor Carter. 

Now he can hear his television in the other hospital. 

So Zita and I took it to Professor Jill when we went for our before dinnertime walk. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig was going to get even more loudspeakers. 

But someone else got them first. Ha. That is good.

Because the basement has lots of them already. 

They are for just in case Craig said. Ha. That is silly. 

When we got home from our walk I was a too hot dog. Because it is too hot outside again.

So I lay down on the cool floor in the kitchen. Until I was as cool as could be. That is good. 

We watched new not too scary from way far away detectives last night. 

I had a nice nap. On the comfy rug in the den. 


No comments:

Post a Comment