Saturday 29 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Eight

It is Craig’s Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

But Zita and I did not take him today.

Because we took Professor Jill and the little dog for a nice walk instead. 

So Professor Jill can talk to Zita. That is good.

So Craig and Mister Paul went all by themselves. They did not just get lost. That is good.

It is Cara and Lee’s Sing Happy Birthday day today. They have the same day Birthday.

Just like Emmet and Niamh. Ha. That is silly. 

But Emmet and Niamh are not twins. That is why.

Miss Lily and Lee and Cara were at my house very early this morning. 

To get all ready to go to the famous football game. They all go to the nice university. 

Just like Craig and Zita and Emmet. Ha. That is good.

BloggerImage

The nice university always plays the famous game against the other university. 

Emmet went to the other university too. But it does not matter. 

Because Emmet does not care so much about football. 

He is interested in very very old things and people. 

And the very old from way far away Gods. 

BloggerImage

And their houses and their beautiful stories. 

And even maybe the Punics 

Because they had elephants. Ha. 

I like elephants. We do not have any of them in my city. 

Just sometimes all lost bears and maybe a moose. Oh well. Too bad for us.

At lunchtime there were lots and lots and lots of people on my street. 

They were even singing. But not so well. 

There were lots of police cars too. Ha. 

Zita and doctor Susan had lots of work to do today. In the living room. 

So I guarded them. All day. Good for me. 

My friend Emmet is going to talk all about his giant very important story. 

BloggerImage

Right at Mister Saint Francis’s university. Everybody can come and listen. 

Craig and Zita and Niamh are not going. Because it is in far away Antigonish. 

And I cannot go on the the way way slow train all by myself. It is the rule. Oh dear. 

Too bad for my friend Emmet.

Maybe tonight we will watch the detectives with the fierce Bouvier helpers. That is a good program.

No comments:

Post a Comment