Saturday 15 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Four

I had a very busy day today. Ha.

Last night Niamh took Lily to Miss Rima’s little apartment. After Lily’s Sing Happy Birthday party. 

BloggerImage

Then they went to the play games for real money store. On the other side of the very big river. 

Because Lily is now old too. So now she can go too. Ha. That is silly. 

The games took their money. Too bad for them.

I had to mind Craig last night all by myself. Again.

Because Zita is still in way far away Ireland. At her own parent’s’ house. Visiting everybody.

Minding Craig is not so hard a job. He just stays in bed. And listens to the television.

BloggerImage

This morning was Craig’s Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. 

But he did not go. 

Because my friend Niamh asked him out to a tasty breakfast restaurant. Ha.

So I guarded the house all by myself. Ha.

Craig and Niamh went to the only knows how to make breakfasts restaurant. 

BloggerImage

It is up on the busy street. 

When they came home Craig and I played catch the ball. But not a lot.

Because the way too hot came back. 

BloggerImage

So the make the house cool as can be machine came on and I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed.

Then Niamh went to the tasty food store. After she had her squeaky clean shower. 

So we can have tasty breakfasts and dinners. Good for us.

We had own made chicken and special greens beans for our dinner.

Then Niamh and Miss Rima went up to the busy street. 

There are lots of loud music concerts there tonight. But they are not going to them all. 

Maybe Craig will watch his football team again tonight.

I will have a nice nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment