Sunday 2 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty One

 Zita and I had a nice walk this morning.

It is sleep in Sunday so Craig had a little sleep in. I kept him company on the big bed. 

Then Craig was all awake.

Because Miss Rima’s Uncle Bill came to our house. 

To take all her way lots of clothes to her brand new little apartment.

So Niamh and Miss Rima were all awake too. 

Zita drove them to the new apartment. 

Because Uncle Bill’s nearly a truck was filled up to the top. Oh well. 

Niamh stayed there to help move everything into the very little new apartment.

Zita came home and Craig had toasts. 

Niamh’s phone got way too hot. On the inside stove. Oh dear. 

Maybe it is not all broken. Maybe. She was very sad. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I could not have any toasts today.

Because I still have an upset tummy. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

And I can have not even one tasty treats either Craig said. Until my tummy is all better. Too bad for me. 

After lunchtime Zita went to visit Craig’s mother. 

She lives just up on the busy street. She had an upset tummy too.

After lunchtime Zita went downstairs to clean my friend Emmet’s bedroom. 

Because he is not there now.

And she cleaned Miss Rima very little bedroom too. She is gone too.

Now it is only Craig and Zita and Niamh in our house for me to guard. 

Everybody else has gone to their own little apartments. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

I had a very nice quiet day. 

When Zita came home she had Niamh’s phone. 

It was only a little bit broken. Not all broken. Ha. That is good. 

Zita took Niamh to Miss Rima’s little apartment. To help her. Being a big help is alway nice. Ha.

I am always a big help. 

But not for painting. Or making the garden all beautiful. Oh well. 

Tomorrow is a do not go to work holiday. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch something nice on the television tonight. 

Maybe something not scary. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment