Monday 10 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Nine

I nearly had a nice quiet day today.

Zita went to have a very early in the morning tasty breakfast with Kathy. 

And Niamh took her go fast bicycle to her nice university very early too. Oh dear.

It is Niamh’s stay until very late night at her nice university. 

And then Craig got up early too. 

Because Miss Tamina came to make my house spic and span. With the noisy machines. 

So I had a nice nap downstairs. Ha. Good for me.

But then I came upstairs.

Because now everybody stops right on my corner. To look at Niamh’s giant sign. 

They even take pictures of all the signs.

A man saw it and took a picture and then he sent it to everybody in the whole world. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

Niamh has all the rascal signs right on our own front lawn. 

Because she wants everybody to vote for their own rascal. Ha. That is a good idea. 

That is what her giant signs says. Ha. That is a good sign.

Niamh and Cara and Lee and Miss Rima made it themselves. Ha. 

But now I have to guard it. And everybody stops to see it. All the time. 

So I have stay at my watching window. To guard it. Ha. That is a good job. 

Craig was reading a very long story for our nice Queen this morning. 

We only played catch the ball a bit.

Because I was very busy guarding our giant sign. Ha. Good for me. 

We had peanut butter sandwiches for our late lunch. We had the special for toasts bread.

It is not so good for tasty peanut butter sandwiches. It is too very chewy. Oh well. 

Way after lunchtime a lady brought another rascals sign for me to guard. Oh dear. 

It will only be Craig and Zita for me to mind at our dinner tonight.

Because my friend Niamh has to stay at her nice university until late tonight. Too bad for her. 

She will only have Mister Horton’s donuts for her dinner. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will watch some funny detectives tonight. Not any scary detectives. 

Maybe we will have chips. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment