Wednesday 5 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Four

It was a very busy day today.

Niamh drove her fast bicycle to her nice university. Before breakfast.

Because her class starts very early in the morning. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

Zita made the garden beautiful. But only for a little while.

Because of the way too hot.

Then Zita and I took Miss Bruna and little Disney for our nice walk. 

But it was not a so long walk because of the way too hot.

Then there was a surprise. I went to the make me beautiful store. In the black go fast car. But it was the wrong time. Oh dear. 

So we went home. But only for a little while then we went back. In the go fast car again. Ha.

I had lots of rides today. 

This morning Zita put lots of fat books in little boxes. All covered in tape. 

When I was at the make me beautiful store she took them to the send stuff to away store.

They will take them all the way to far away Antigonish. 

To my friend Emmet’s little apartment. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh is going to buy lots of books today. 

Because you have to read lots and lots of very interesting books when you go to university.

And drink lots of tea. And eat Mister Horton’s donuts. And talk lots and lots. To everybody. Ha.

My friend Craig had to have his tasty lunch all by himself.

Because I was at my make me beautiful store. So I could not help him east his lunch. Too bad for him. 

My friend lee went to the nice university today. All by herself. I saw her. From my watching window. Ha. 

But then I did not have such a nice time at the make me beautiful store today. 

There were too many other dogs there. And some of them barked at me. That is not so nice. 

So I had to have a little rest. 

But then I was there for a very long time. I did not like that so much.

Then Zita came and brought me home. In the go fast car. 

I just like to be at my house. With my own family. Not somewhere else. By myself. It is known.

And Niamh did not have a nice ride home. From her nice university. 

She had too many fat books to carry.  And it was way too hot too. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. Then I was not so upset. 

And he said I was as beautiful as could be. That is nice. 

BloggerImage

I went downstairs to Niamh new beautiful bedroom. To keep her company. 

On her big comfy bed. Ha that is a good bed. 

Then I came upstairs and had a nice big sleep on the comfy big bedroom bed.

The always get very tired when I go to the make me beautiful store. Oh well. 

Niamh is going to the lie on the floor and stretch store tonight. With Miss Rima. I do not know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment