Friday 21 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty

Zita and I had a nice walk.

Then the too much rain came. But we were all home. Ha.

But Zita rode her fast bicycle to the rascal ladies office. In the too much rain. Oh dear.

Now she will be all soggy when she get to her own office. Oh dear. 

My friend Niamh was gone to the Center Building even before Zita and I were awake. I do not know why.

Everybody played the dragons game in our basement last night. 

Except Miss Rima. She had to go to the doctor.

Because her eyes are way too red. So she played with everybody on her computer. In her new little apartment.

But she did not have a tasty own made spaghettis. Too bad for her. Oh well.

Craig and I had very crunchy toasts for our breakfast. 

Then Craig was working for our nice Queen. On the big computer. 

So I had a very nice nap. In the kitchen. On my way comfy bed.

At lunchtime Craig and I had a toasty cheese sandwich. 

It was too big so we had to cut it into two sandwiches. Ha.

Crunchy toasty sandwiches are my favourite.

Craig had a too long headache today. 

So when he was all finished reading for out nice Queen he went into the den. To be nice and quiet.

I had a fast nap on the big bed. I was very quiet too. Good for me.

Then it was very windy after our lunchtime. Everything blowing everywhere.

It is a flappy ears Day this afternoon.

The man on the music machine said to watch out for the way too much wind.

So I minded the house. Right at my watching window. Ha. Good for me.

Then there was some very loud thunder. So I minded the house downstairs in Emmet’s room. 

The thunder does not know about his comfy bedroom. Ha.

Niamh and Miss Rima talked to more Rascals today.

BloggerImage

Even a very tall rascal. They asked them all their questions too. Ha.

They ask all the rascal their questions. Ha. Rascals like answering questions. It is their best job. 

BloggerImage

When Zita got home there was too much windy thunder. We could not go for a nice walk. 

There were pieces of trees all on our own street. Oh dear.

I had to get up on the sofa. In the living room. So she would not be scared too.

BloggerImage

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment