Tuesday 11 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty

I had a very busy day. Again. 

Because of the giant sign. 

Cars even stop right on my corner to take pictures. Of my friend Niamh’s signs.

BloggerImage

So I have to watch everybody from my watching window. All time.

Then Mister Paul came to have his good morning coffee with Craig. 

So I had a nice nap. So they could watch the giant sign for me. Ha. That is good. 

Zita went to the rascal ladies office early today.

Because tonight she is going to our aeroport. Oh dear. 

To find a do not ever get lost aeroplane. To go to way far away Dublin. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

We had a bit of a soggy walk this morning. Oh well. 

It is always soggy in way far away Dublin. Zita told me.

My friend Niamh had a big sleep in today. 

Because of her all day until very late day at her nice university. She saw a movie with flying swords. 

At her until very late at night all about movies class. That is a silly movie.

We have lots of swords in my house. They do not even move at all. They are just all dusty. Ha. 

Craig and I had used pizza for our lunchtime. I always get some crunchy crust bits. Ha.

This afternoon our own news paper had another picture of all of my signs. And my watching window too. 

BloggerImage

There was even my own house too. Oh dear.

Now my own nice corner is famous. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I do not want to be all famous. 

Because I do not want to wear the hide from the sunshine glasses all the time. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I am very very busy guarder dog. It is known. Oh dear. 

This afternoon Zita came home from the rascal ladies office early.

To get ready for her very long trip to way far away Dublin.

Oh dear. 

Then the big take everything to way far away Ireland bag was in the kitchen. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

I do not like that bag so much. 

Then Miss Bruna took Zita and Niamh to the not so far away aeroport. 

But only Miss Bruna and Niamh came back in the car. Not Zita. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Now I am in charge again. 

I do not like being in charge all the time anymore. It is known. Too bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment