Monday 29 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Nine

I had a very exciting night. 

Right before dinnertime a skunk walked right across my patio. 

And it was not even nighttime. 

I saw it. From my watching window. A smelly skunk. Right outside my house. That is not right.

I barked and barked at the skunk. 

Then it walked across our street so I could not see it anymore. Oh dear.

I watched and watched. But it did not come back. Ha. Good for me.

Smelly skunks should not be on my patio. It is known.

A very brand new dog is going to live with my friends Mister Elliott and Miss Gracie. 

In the far away place by the giant mountains. 

Her name is Miss Maisie. She is Miss Gracie's little sister. Ha. That is good. 

We watched the detective with his own castle last night. After our tasty own made tasty pie for the shepherds. 

Maybe we are going to get some sheeps. Ha. That would be silly.

When we watched our detectives we had chips too. I had some. That was good. 

Then we went to bed. And went all fast asleep. On the big comfy bed. Me too. 

This morning Zita and I had a nice walk. Before the lots and lots of rain came. 

We were not even soggy at all. Ha. Good for us.

Then we had our toasts with Craig. 

There were no smelly skunks on my patio this morning. Ha. 

BloggerImage

Just our beautiful smelly tree flowers. That is good.

Zita had to go downtown to the rascal ladies office. For meetings. 

I stayed here to guard everybody. 

Craig and Emmet and I had Scotsmen's scones for our lunch. 

Because Emmet's mouth is not so sore today. Ha. He can chew tasty food now. That is good.

Then in a little bit of time Craig and I had our another lunch. 

We had a toasty warm croissant. Ha. Good for us.

Zita had to come back to our house at lunchtime.

Because she forgot something. So she drove Niamh to her tired and sore store. 

Because of all to too much rain. 

Mister Clifford stayed here under his little roof. He did not get all soggy today.

The silver little car is at the car store today. 

To tell the government it is a very squeaky clean car. That is good. 

If you are not all squeaky clean you will be all smelly. Just like a skunk. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment