Sunday 7 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Seven

Zita and I got up very early this morning. 

Because it is nearly lunchtime in way far away. I do not know why.

We went for a very long walk. We walked all around our all full up big lake. 

Then we met Professor Jill and the other dog. Not my friend Jamie. Too bad for me. 

Professor Jill is going to way far away England. To read interesting books. 

All about the long long time ago. They only have books like that in way far away. 

Because they have vey fierce castles to guard the books. 

Cousin Ciara's very old university has a castle. Ha. That is good. 

Today is Zita's sing happy birthday day. That is good.

We had a special lunch. With the secret presents. Ha.

I gave her a big bottle. It was full of stuff for on top of your crunchy lettuce. 

For tasty salads. Ha. Good for me.

She got lots of presents. Even beautiful clothes from Niamh and special just for the kitchen toys from Emmet. 

Then Zita and Niamh went out in the go fast black car for practice drive the car.

Then Emmet went too.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going to a tasty restaurant for dinner tonight. Up on the busy street.

Because of the sing happy birthday day. Ha. That is good. 

I will guard the house. All by myself. Ha. 

We watched the very nice detective from France. Last night on the television. 

It was when everybody had to wear hats. Ha. And it was not even too cold. That was silly. 

We did not have any chips. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment