Saturday 20 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy

Today is Craig's Saturday go to his old friends breakfast. 

But he did not go. I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh dear. 

He had a little sleep in instead. Oh well.

This morning Zita had to talk to her brother Mister Ciaran in way far away. 

Because Cousin Orlaith is coming to visit us. Then she has to go to her brand new for the summer job. 

It is beside Emmet's next university. Beside the giant ocean. In far away. 

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. Craig did not come with us today. 

He just stayed home to guard the house for me. That is nice. 

It is a beautiful day outside. Not even a bit too hot. Just nice. Ha. That is good.

There are lots and lots people everywhere. And cars too. All parked in the wrong place. And they are just all lost. 

They were all looking for all the beautiful flowers. 

BloggerImage

They asked us where the flowers were. Lots of times. We told them. Ha. Good for us. 

There was even a giant all lost bus. Oh dear. That is silly. 

We were not lost at all. We were on our own streets. We know where they are. 

Because we live here. All the time. Not just when they have the beautiful flower party. 

We have our own beautiful flowers. In our own garden. Too bad for the lost people.

Then Zita had to go shopping. So now all the people will be lost again. Ha. That is silly.

When she came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

There were even more lost people everywhere. 

And the take your car away to jail trucks too. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

There was a smelly skunk outside my house last night. But I scared it all away. 

I could not go into my side yard. Oh well. I could only look for it out my watching window. Oh well.

We had Mister Tony's pizza last night. Because everybody was too busy all day. 

His nice friend brought them to our own house. That is good. I got a pizza bit. 

Mister Tom came to my house at lunchtime. To bring us new just for the television programs. 

Because Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast. That is nice. 

He said they are not scary programs. That is good. 

We watched a new detective until very late last night. But it was not over. 

Maybe tonight it will be over. Maybe. 

We had chips too. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig's hockey team lost last night. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment