Sunday 21 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy One

It was sleep in Sunday but we did not sleep in. Only Craig and Emmet had a sleep in. 

So Zita and I went for a very long walk. All over everywhere. 

Before all the lost people came to visit us. Ha. Good for us. 

It was a windy day outside today. I like windy days. 

But it was not even a little bit sunny. Just all grey. Oh well. 

When we came home we had our toasts. But I could not have my toasts today.

Because there was an animal hiding in my patio trees. Maybe it was a nasty raccoon. 

I could not eat my toasts and watch the trees. So I did not eat my tasty toasts. 

Maybe it was a very dangerous mountain lion. Maybe. Oh dear. 

Then the silly sell people not very tasty ice cream truck came on my street. 

It just plays nasty music all the time. I do not like that truck. It is known. It is not nice music. 

Yesterday we visited doctor Susan and I guarded her backyard. 

She has raccoons in her backyard. Oh dear. 

I looked all over. But they were not there. Maybe they were at my house.

Because I was not there to guard everything. Oh dear. 

It is hard being a good guarding dog. There are too many things to guard. All the time. 

Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna and Lee are coming home today. From way far away. On an aeroplane.

Niamh will not have to guard their house. 

Because they will be all at home. So she will sleep in her own comfy bed tonight. That is good. 

I can guard her when she is in our house. Ha. Good for me. 

She had to make Lee's house all spic and span before they came home. Ha. Too bad for her. 

Zita went to be a big help. That is good. 

Niamh has a sore throat. And a too hot head. 

Because a nasty bug caught her. 

Because she was not here for me to guard her. Ha. Too bad for her. 

Then Craig and Zita and I went for another walk. Together. That is my favourite walk. 

We went down to the busy street to our nice bank. 

But there was nobody there. Just the give you money machines. 

The give you money machines do not give very polite dogs giant treats. Oh dear. That is not right. Too bad for me. 

Then we went to see all the nice farmers. We did not get anything tasty. 

Because there were too many people. 

Because of the giant beautiful flowers party. Oh dear. Too many people. 

And too many lost cars. All over my own streets. My street was full up with cars. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Then we came home. For a nice rest. On the comfy rug in the living room. I minded Craig.

Because Zita and Emmet had to do some more practice drive the black go fast car. 

Last night Craig and Zita gave Emmet a secret because university is over present. 

It was a special keep you dry as a chip jacket. From where the Vikings live. 

Because it is very wet all the time at Mister Saint Francis's far away university. 

Now Emmet will be all dry all the time. When he is living there. Oh dear. I will not like that so much. 

We watched all the detective program last night. Until very late last night. 

Zita ate all the chocolates. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment