Monday 1 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty One

I did not have a very busy day today.

Because Craig did not need me to be his nurse all day today.

He nearly got right up this morning. So we could have our toasts. And we then played catch the ball. 

Even before his too much coffee. Ha.

Doctor Susan came over and then she went to Craig's nice doctor. That was nice.

Last night Emmet made Irish chicken. For our tasty dinner. 

Craig had some right in his comfy bed. Ha. He gave me some. 

Because I was the best nurse in the world. He told me.

And before we went all fast asleep Emmet remembered that I alway get my go to bed time dessert. 

He did not forget. Ha. That is good. 

At lunchtime Niamh and I went for a little walk. Not a big walk.

Because it is way too rainy outside today. It was too much rainy yesterday too. Oh dear.

After lunch Emmet went out to get Craig some special juice to drink. To make him feel better. 

And then he went outside again to get his special icy tea. Even in the way too much rain.

Then Niamh went to her afternoon job. 

Craig just stayed in the den. He listened to old music. 

Because he was very tired. Because of the nasty cold. Being sick makes you very tired. 

He did not read so much today. 

When I was sick I slept all day too. 

I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

Our beautiful pond is all full up again. Now my friends the duck can visit our own park. Ha. That is good. 

Emmet's friend Mister Michael has to go to the nasty food hospital today. 

To have something taken out from his inside. It did not work anymore. Oh dear. 

But he will not have to eat the nasty food.

Because his mother and father have their own very tasty food restaurant. Ha. That is good. 

I had big cheesy treats on my tasty dinner tonight. 

Because I am always a big help to my family. Ha. That is true. 

There was a raccoon walking on my street this afternoon. In the daytime. That is not right. 

Raccoons want to steal my beautiful flowers. Oh dear. That is not right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment