Saturday 6 May 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Six

We had a little sleep in in today.

Because Zita forgets about the way far away in Ireland time. And is too sleepy to be fast wake at all. Ha.

And nasty flu still has caught Craig. 

So he did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. 

Zita and I did not have to take him there today. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

So we had a little sleep in before we had our toasts.

Then Zita had to go to the tired and sore store. Craig and I looked out my watching window. 

Lots of my friends the ducks were in our pond. Ha.

Mister Tom brought us brand new programs for the television. That was nice. 

Then he had to go to make some music sound very beautiful. Even if it was not so beautiful. Ha.

When Zita came home we went for our walk.

Because we had errands to do. We went up to our busy street. Where all the nice stores are. 

We went to the nice store where they give treats to very polite dogs. Ha. That is a good store. 

We had to get a new gorilla for Craig. 

Because he lost his old one and now cannot put things all back together. Oh dear. 

Then Zita talked to her friend for a long time. 

I was the best waiter in the world. Zita told me. It is true. 

We got Craig a giant bottle of gorilla. Ha. Good for us. 

Tomorrow is my friend Zita's sing happy birthday day. 

Emmet is going to get me a secret present. Just for Zita. Ha. 

Emmet drove Niamh way downtown with Zita. To do his practice driving all around. In the rain. Ha.

Then he went for his nice walk. To find some secret presents. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch something new detectives on the television tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment